A Great Dane-sized thanks to everyone who made
Give Paws 2013 an amazing success.
The final figures are still being calculated, but so far
we raised over $80,670
...that's over $7,600 more than 2012!
9th Annual Give Paws
A Delicious Fundraiser for the Dumb Friends League
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Gourmet Fine Catering
3600 E. 40th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80205
CLICK HERE FOR A MAP
Sit in the kitchen and watch chefs from Denver's great restaurants serve up a delicious meal (for humans). Treat the ones you love most to a spectacular evening while supporting the Dumb Friends League.
- Patron Level tickets: $200 per person or tables of 10 for $2,000
- NEW! VIP Level tickets: $300 or tables of 10 for $3,000
VIP Level includes:
- Infinite Monkey Wine Tasting VIP Party with Justin Brunson from 5-6pm on March 21
- Signature appetizers from Masterpiece Deli & Old Major
- Preferred event table location
- Souvenir group photo for each guest at the table
Seating is very limited so reserve your spot today!
Please call Melannie Frantz Grimme at
720-241-7150 to make your reservation now.
For information, contact the Dumb Friends League at (303) 751-5772, or visit www.ddfl.org.
- Gourmet Fine Catering
- Shamrock Foods Co.
- Republic National Distributing Co.
- Roth Distributing
- Northeast Seafood Products Inc.
- ¡Que Bueno! Mexican Grill
- Daniel Asher, Root Down and Linger
- Brandon Biederman, Steuben’s and Ace
- Michael Bortz, City Bakery
- Justin Brunson, Masterpiece Deli & Old Major
- Jamey Fader, Lola
- Keegan Gerhard, D Bar Desserts
- Troy Guard, TAG
- Keith Taylor, Gourmet Fine Catering
- Alex Seidel, Fruition
- Matt Selby, Corner House
- Darrel Truett, Barolo Grill
- Tyler Wiard, Elway’s Cherry Creek
- Sean Yontz, El Diablo
- Pat Miller, the Gabby Gourmet
- Darby Donahue, Gourmet Fine Catering
- Dave McKlveen, Chipotle
- George Rose and J Vineyards