A chef’s dinner with Denver’s top chefs!
Thursday, March 19, 2015 at
Gourmet Fine Catering in Denver
For 11 consecutive years, Pat Miller, Denver’s Gabby Gourmet, has hosted a fabulous dining experience featuring unique gourmet dishes prepared in your presence by Denver’s top chefs, with each course accompanied by specialty hand-selected wines. The 11th annual Give Paws will take place on Thursday March 19, 2015 at Gourmet Fine Catering. As always, 100% of proceeds from the event benefit the homeless pets at the Dumb Friends League.
Emcees Mitch Jelniker and Lisa Hildago of 7 News/KMGH-TV, along with a live band, provide entertainment for a sold-out crowd of food connoisseurs as they dine on the finest cuisine and wine in Denver.
The live and silent auctions feature exclusive dining experiences, fine wine, luxury travel, high-end pet items and one-of-a-kind collectibles from our Denver chefs.
The award-winning chefs for the 11th annual Give Paws dinner include:
- Daniel Asher, Root Down and Linger
- Brian Laird, Sarto’s
- Brandon Biederman, Steuben’s and Ace Eat Serve
- Sean Moore, Cake Crumbs Bakery
- Michael Bortz, City Bakery
- Kevin Morrison, Pinche Taqueria
- Jake Brodsky, Novo Coffee
- Steve Redzikowski, Acorn and Oak
- Justin Brunson, Masterpiece Deli & Old Major
- Dana Rodriguez, Work & Class
- Jimmy Callahan, Leña
- Alex Seidel, Fruition
- Noah French, SugarMill
- Matt Selby, Central Bistro & Bar
- Keegan Gerhard, D Bar Denver
- Paul Tamburello, Little Man Ice Cream
- Kevin Grossi, Lola
- Darrel Truett, Barolo Grill
- Troy Guard, TAG
- Amos Watts, Acorn and Oak
The Dumb Friends League is the largest animal welfare organization in the Rocky Mountain region. Founded in 1910, the name was adapted from a shelter in the United Kingdom. With three locations-the Quebec Street shelter in Denver, the Buddy Center in Castle Rock and the Dumb Friends League Harmony Equine Center™ in Franktown-the Dumb Friends League saved the lives of more than 17,568 pets and horses in the last fiscal year.
Tickets for this unique event start at $250 per person. A limited number of “Top Dog” tables are available for $300 per person. Please call Melannie Grimme at (720) 241-7150 to make advance reservations. Please check back for more information.